PLEASE READ THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THIS SITE
TERMS OF WEBSITE USE
INFORMATION ABOUT OUR SITE
[ www.infath.sa ] is a site operated by the Entrustment and liquidation center (“we”, “our”, or “us”). The purpose of our site is for:
- To register as a service provider for infath;
CHANGES TO OUR SITE
We may update our site from time to time, and may change the content at any time at our discretion. However, please note that any of the content on our site may be out of date at any given time.
We do not guarantee that our site, or any content on it, will be free from errors or omissions.
ACCESSING OUR SITE
- infath does not guarantee that the Site, or any of its contents, is free from errors or unexpected technical malfunctions which cannot be avoided by normal ways and methods that are recognized in technical circles. infath undertakes, using its best endeavors, to repair and address any errors or malfunctions affecting the Site and that the Site shall function as much as possible all the time to serve the Users.
- infath does not guarantee that the Site, or any of its contents, shall remain accessible always or without interruption and shall not bear any responsibility in the event of inaccessibility of the Site for any reason that is beyond its control and cannot be predicted or avoided. Infath will take all necessary actions to make the Site available and accessible, to the possible limit, at all times to all Users.
- infath has the right to suspend, remove, block, or alter the entire Site or any part of it at infath’s sole discretion. Infath shall notify the Users in advance.
- The User shall comply with the terms and conditions of the Site and shall bear responsibility to maintain the password granted to him to access the Site. The User shall also bear responsibility for accessing the Site and all actions taken on it.
YOUR ACCOUNT AND PASSWORD
If you choose, or you are provided with, a user identification code, password or any other piece of information as part of our security procedures, you must treat such information as confidential. You must not disclose it to any third party.
If you know or suspect that anyone other than you knows your user identification code or password, you must promptly notify us at [email@example.com].
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
We are the owner of the licensee of all intellectual property rights in our site, and in the material published on it. Those works are protected by the relevant copyright laws and treaties. All such rights are reserved.
You may print off one copy, and may download extracts, of any page from our site for your personal use and you may draw the attention of others to content posted on our site.
You must not modify the paper or digital copies of any materials you have printed off or downloaded in any way, and you must not use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics separately from any accompanying text.
You must always show that we (and that of any identified contributors) are the intellectual property owners.
You must not use any part of the content on our site for commercial purposes without obtaining a licence to do so from us or our licensors.
NO RELIANCE ON INFORMATION
The content on our site is provided for general information only. It is not intended to amount to advice on which you should rely. You are therefore responsible to ensure that your use of our site services suits your needs.
LIMITATION OF OUR LIABILITY
We will not be liable to any user for any loss or damage, even if foreseeable, arising under or in connection with:
- use of, or inability to use, our site; or
- use of or reliance on any content displayed on our site.
We will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a virus, distributed denial-of-service attack, or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of our site or to your downloading of any content on it, or on any website linked to it.
We assume no responsibility for the content of websites linked on our site or websites of which their links are shown on our site. Such links should not be interpreted as endorsement by us of those linked websites. We will not be liable for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them.
UPLOADING CONTENT TO OUR SITE
Whenever you make use of a feature that allows you to upload content to our site, or to make contact with other users of our site, you must not upload any content to our site that may potentially harm it or its contents nor to upload any content that is in breach of any applicable laws, regulations or instructions.
Any content you upload to our site will be considered non-confidential and non-proprietary. We have the right to use any content you upload as we deem appropriate including of which granting other users the right to use or read the uploaded content.
We also have the right to disclose your identity to any third party who is claiming that any content posted or uploaded by you to our site constitutes a violation of their intellectual property rights, or of their right to privacy.
We will not be responsible, or liable to any third party, for the content or accuracy of any content posted by you or any other user of our site.
The views expressed by other users on our site do not represent our views.
You may use our site only for lawful purposes. You may not use our site:
- in any way that breaches any applicable local or international law or regulation;
- in any way that is unlawful or fraudulent, or has any unlawful or fraudulent purpose or effect;
- for the purpose of harming or attempting to harm others in any way;
- to transmit, or procure the sending of, any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising or promotional material or any other form of similar marketing means; or
- to knowingly transmit any data, send or upload any material that contains viruses, harmful programs or similar computer code designed to adversely affect the operation of any computer software or hardware.
You also comply with the following:
- not to access without authority, interfere with, damage or disrupt:
- any part of our site;
- any equipment or network on which our site is stored
- any software used in the provision of our site; or
- any equipment or network or software owned or used by any third party.
You will not use our site in any manner intended to damage, disable, overburden or impair any server or the network(s) connected to our server or to interfere with any other party’s use and enjoyment of our site. You may not attempt to gain unauthorised access to our site, other accounts, computer systems or networks connected to our sever through hacking, password mining or any other means. You may not obtain or attempt to obtain any materials or information stored on our site, its servers or associated computers through any means not made available through our site.
You agree not to scrape, or otherwise download in bulk, any content from our site, including but not limited to a list or directory of users on the system, on-line textbooks, user postings or user information. You agree not to misrepresent or attempt to misrepresent your identity while using our site.
We may from time to time provide interactive services on our site, including, without limitation:
- online courses;
- chat rooms;
- bulletin boards; and
- discussion forums,
(collectively, the “Interactive Services”). Where we do provide any Interactive Service, we will provide clear information to you about the kind of service offered and if it is moderated (including whether it is human or technical).
We will assess any possible risks for users (and in particular, for children) from third parties when they use any Interactive Service provided on our site, and we will decide in each case whether it is appropriate to use moderation of the relevant service (including what kind of moderation to use) in the light of those risks. However, we are under no obligation to oversee, monitor or moderate any Interactive Service we provide on our site, and we expressly exclude our liability for any loss or damage arising from the use of any Interactive Service by a user whether the service is moderated or not.
The use of any of our Interactive Services by a minor is subject to the consent of their parent or guardian. We advise parents who permit their children to use an Interactive Service that it is important that they communicate with their children about their safety online, as moderation is not foolproof. Minors who are using any Interactive Service should be made aware of the potential risks to them.
These content standards apply to any and all material which you contribute to our site (“Contributions”), and to any Interactive Services associated with it.
Contributions made on our site through writing, uploading any content or otherwise must:
- be accurate and factual;
- not be in contravention with any applicable laws, regulations or instructions in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
- contain any material which is defamatory of any person;
- contain any material which is obscene, offensive, hateful or inflammatory;
- contain any material related to political, sectarian or partisan activities;
- contain any advertising or any form of commercial solicitation;
- promote pornographic material;
- promote violence;
- promote discrimination based on race, disability or age;
- infringe any copyright, database right or trade mark of any other person;
- be likely to deceive any person;
- be made in breach of any legal duty owed to a third party;
- promote any illegal activity;
- be threatening, abuse or invade another’s privacy, or cause annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety;
- be likely to harass, upset, embarrass, alarm or annoy any other person;
- be used to impersonate any person, or to misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any person;
- give the impression that they emanate from us, if this is not the case; or
- advocate, promote or assist any unlawful act such as (by way of example only) copyright infringement or computer misuse.
SUSPENSION AND TERMINATION
- immediate, temporary or permanent withdrawal of your right to use our site;
- immediate, temporary or permanent removal of any posting or material uploaded by you to our site;
- issue of a warning to you;
- legal proceedings against you for reimbursement of all costs and damges on an indemnity basis (including, but not limited to, administrative and legal costs) resulting from the breach; and
- any other legal proceedings against you.
By submitting or distributing your user postings, you affirm, represent and warrant (1) that you have the necessary rights, licences, consents and/or permissions to reproduce and publish the user postings and to authorise us and our site users to reproduce, modify, publish and otherwise use and distribute your user postings, and (2) that neither your submission of your user postings, the use of it by us or others will infringe or violate the rights of any third party. You are solely responsible for your user postings and the consequences of posting or publishing them.
By submitting or distributing your user postings, you hereby grant us a non-exclusive, transferable, assignable, sub licensable, fully paid-up, royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable right and licence to host, transfer, display, perform, reproduce, modify, distribute, re-distribute, relicense and otherwise use, make available and exploit your user postings, in whole or in part, in any form and in any media formats or Internet and through any media channels (now known or hereafter developed).
By submitting or distributing your user postings, you hereby grant to each user of our site a non-exclusive licence to access and use your user postings in connection with their use of our site for their own personal purposes.
We do not guarantee that our site will be secure or free from bugs or viruses.
You are responsible for configuring your information technology, computer programmes and platform in order to access our site. You should use your own virus protection software.
You must not misuse our site by knowingly introducing viruses or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to our site, the server on which our site is stored or any server, computer or database connected to our site. You must not attack our site via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of service attack. By breaching this provision, you would commit a criminal offence under the relevant laws and will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities.
LINKING TO OUR SITE
You may link to our home page, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it.
You must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part.
You must not establish a link to our site in any website that is not owned by you.
Our site must not be framed on any other site, nor may you create a link to any part of our site other than the home page.
We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice.
If you wish to make any use of content on our site other than that set out above, please contact [firstname.lastname@example.org].
THIRD PARTY LINKS AND RESOURCES IN OUR SITE
Where our site contains links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your information only.
We have no control over the contents of those sites or resources.
You agree to indemnify us and our subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, board members, agents and employees from and against any third-party claims, actions or demands arising out of, resulting from or in any way related to your use of our site, including any liability or expense arising from any and all claims, losses, damages (actual and consequential), suits, judgments, litigation costs and attorneys’ fees, of every kind and nature.
All marks that appear on our site are the property of their respective owners. You may not use any of these marks, or any variations thereof, without the procurement of all necessary permissions.
Nothing contained on our site should be construed as granting, by implication, any licence or right to use any mark displayed on our site without the procurement of all necessary permissions.
To contact us, please email [email@example.com].
Thank you for visiting our site.